AZ fry food promotion

Rohan Mak r.mak at zmsystems.demon.co.uk
Tue Jun 29 11:21:53 EST 1999

I would like to bring to your attention the current distribution
programme of the AZ fry feed to the zebrafish community. The AZ fry feed
is a complete diet with microencapsulated particles ranging from 0-160
microns. This effective diet can be used for first feeding and through
the period that fry feed on brine shrimp. For the researchers you have
enhanced survival of experimental fish, the fish have an improved diet,
and the facility staff do not need to bother with messy Paramecia and
rotifer cultures.

This distribution of AZ feed is in collaboration with the R&D department
of Tetra. So far a total of 120 samples have been posted to 8 countries
with instructions and background details. The same information can also
be found on the ZM website (http://www.zmsystems.demon.co.uk) including
an on-line sample request form. I am aware of the importance of a
positive feedback from the zebrafish community for the feed for
periodic production to proceed.

I have already received positive feedback from Belgium and the States -
including from one researcher who has been using a sample over the last
year following recommendation from Vanderbilt University.

Rohan Mak
Zebrafish Management Ltd.
www.zmsystems.demon.co.uk