postdoc position wanted

Darius Balciunas Darius.Balciunas at vbiol.slu.se
Tue Jun 29 16:19:14 EST 1999

Postdoc position in a lab working on the genetics of zebrafish
wanted. I am a graduate student currently working on the genetics of
transcriptional regulation in the yeast S.cerevisiae. Publications:
NAR 1995 23: 4421-4425; PNAS 1999 96: 376-81 During my postdoc I
would like to study zebrafish developmental biology or neurobiology.
Different transgenic and gene knockout techniques are of particular
interest to me.  I will defend my thesis at Uppsala University,
Sweden in December 1999 and I would like to start my postdoc in late
2000 or early 2001.

Please contact me

Darius Balciunas
Department of Plant Biology