Monacos Custom Glass Aquariums - Unusual Custom Designed Glass Aquariums

bobby rsimmons at digi-reflect.com
Mon Mar 8 10:51:11 EST 1999

Monacos Custom Glass Aquariums - Unusual Custom Designed Glass Aquariums
Contact Monacos at (803)279-7474
LindaKCope at msn.com

http://www.digi-reflect.com/monacos/glass.html

We specialize in custom glass aquariums and terrariums. Any shape. We have
been building glass aquariums longer than most mass-manufacturers. Many
geometric and complex shapes available. Our aquariums are a work of art as
well.
  Ask about our kits!!!

  We can provide kits including pre-cut and polished glass, silicone, and
instructions for our designs.
  Kits are ideal and not as costly when shipping over long distances. Call
or e-mail now for your order!

  Our store is located at 727 East Buena Vista Avenue in North Augusta, SC.
For a map click here: Map To Monacos

  The location for the best Angelfish.

  Ask about our Fish Keeping Education or Aquarium Building Class: EDUCATION

  We have special deals on many used 10, 20, and 40 gallon aquariums. These
aquariums have been used for raising fish for wholesale purposes and would
be ideal for another wholesaler or breeder. Call for questions!

                        LindaKCope at msn.com
                        http://www.digi-reflect.com/monacos/glass.html