Tetra AZ Baby Powder

Chi-Bin Chien chi-bin.chien at hsc.utah.edu
Tue Nov 23 17:24:14 EST 1999

In a posting Friday I mentioned that we use Tetra AZ baby powder
for raising fry. Breandan Kennedy wrote to ask where it can be
obtained. As I understand it, Tetra in Germany is still producing it
only on an experimental basis; however, Zebrafish Management in
England is collaborating with Tetra to distribute it to zebrafish labs.
Zebrafish Management (with whom I have no connection, financial
or otherwise) have a web page with contact information etc.:

http://www.zmsystems.demon.co.uk/azfeed.htm

--Chi-Bin Chien