K-12 website

Pat Edwards edwards at uoneuro.uoregon.edu
Wed Nov 24 18:41:33 EST 1999

Hello,

The beginnings of a K-12 Zebrafish website has been activated at
http://www.neuro.uoregon.edu/k12/zfk12.html

I have included:
*  Zebrafish FAQs (questions that I'm frequently asked)
*  The Zebrafish ABZs (a simplified version of The Zebrafish Book)
*  Descriptions and links to other on-line resources
*  K-12 Lab protocols (currently under construction)

I'm hoping that this will help to fill in a gap for students and
teachers who are trying to gather information on zebrafish for their
classes.  I welcome any suggestions and contributions of
information that will improve the site.

Pat Edwards