Pre-doctoral position available

Stephen J. Moorman sjm8 at po.cwru.edu
Thu Oct 7 11:40:50 EST 1999

PRE-DOCTORAL POSITION AVAILABLE
We are currently funded by both NIH and NASA to determine how
the development of the zebrafish vestibular system is influenced by
changes in gravitational force.  The lab is part of the Department of
Anatomy at Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, OH.
Because we are an Anatomy department, all graduate students are
given rigorous training in the anatomical disciplines in addition to
their research training.  More information about the lab can be
found at http://mediswww.cwru.edu/dept/anatomy/moorman/ and
information about Case Western Reserve University and its medical
school can be found at http://www.cwru.edu.

Contact:
Stephen J. Moorman, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Anatomy