Suggestions

Ralph A. Sorensen rsorense at gettysburg.edu
Fri Oct 8 10:16:04 EST 1999

I teach developmental biology at a small college in Pennsylvania. I
have been giving serious consideration to remaking the course by
structuring it around a series of lab experiments (many
independent) using a model organism or two. One is the zebrafish.
I have set up a tank, collected embryos, and done some simple
experiments. But I have not been in a laboratory where I could learn
a number of the tricks of the trade quickly and efficiently. Therefore,
I am asking the group for suggestions (invitations?) about a
laboratory I might visit for a week or so this summer to do just that.
Thanks in advance.

Ralph Sorensen
rsorense at gettysburg.edu