Zebrafish Muscle

Hieu Nguyen Hieu at student.umass.edu
Mon Sep 20 19:04:09 EST 1999

My name is Hieu Nguyen.  I am a junior Biology major at the
University of Massachusetts and I am beginning work on zebrafish
in my lab.  I am trying to develop a procedure to stain
neuromuscular junctions and Schwann cells in zebra fish.  Do any
of you have any suggestions on where to start? Mainly, I was
wondering if you had any muscle in mind that I could dissect
easily and manipulate easily.

Also, do you have any stains in mind that would help me in my
task.  If you don't know the answers to my questions do you know
of anyone who could help me?

Hieu Nguyen
University of Massachusetts
Amherst, MA 01003