Group leader positions at MPI CBG, Dresden

Michael Brand brand at sun0.urz.uni-heidelberg.de
Tue Sep 21 10:38:12 EST 1999

Dear colleagues,

Please find below a job advertisement for group leader positions at
the newly founded MPI CBG in Dresden, Germany. We are
particularly interested to attract additional people working with
zebrafish. I would be grateful if you could bring this advert to the
attention of potentially interested people in your institution.

Best regards,

Michael Brand

The Max Planck Institute of Molecular Cell Biology and Genetics
(CBG) in Dresden is seeking qualified candidates for independent

Group Leaders

Research at the institute is focussed on the molecular basis of
cellular organization and how cellular architecture and function
changes during development.  We are especially interested in
candidates working on the cell biology of tissue organization. We
are also seeking candidates developing methodology for post-
genomic research.  Initial contracts are 5 years and salaries
according to the BAT tariff.  Interested candidates can check our
web site (http://www.mpi-cbg.de). Further information can be
obtained from Kai Simons (jobs at mpi-cbg.de). Applications
containing a CV, publication list and research plan should be
submitted to the administration by November 1, 1999. Three letters
of recommendation should be sent separately by the application
deadline.

CBG actively encourages female applicants.

Max Planck Institute of Molecular Cell Biology and Genetics
Administration
Im Eichwald 18/33
D-69126 Heidelberg
Germany