refer a Chinese Bio-E2B wed-site

awwa awwa at bio-engine.com
Tue Apr 4 14:17:37 EST 2000

Dear Medem/Sir:
I am feeling sorry if my letter distub you.
Bio-Engine.com is the leading online marketplace for scientific
products used by pharmaceutical, chemical and biotechnology
industry, hospital, research institutes, educational and other
related organizations in China.

¡¡¡¡Bio-Engine.com is the dynamic gateway for Chinese life science
industry and research professionals to the best online science
resources and breaking-through research news, and to
communicate with their colleagues around the world.

¡¡¡¡Serving life society, accelerating science progress, our missions
are to provide a one- stop shop for bio-related products and
become a friend of bio-scientists for their research works.

Bio-Engine.com, Co. Ltd
West Unit3£¬9/F, SEG Hi-tech Industrial Park,
Huaqiang Rd. Shenzhen, 518028
P. R. China
Tel : 86-755-3691824 3691825 3691826 3202802
Fax :86-755-3691811