refer a Chinese Bio-E2B wed-site

awwa awwa at
Tue Apr 4 14:17:37 EST 2000

Dear Medem/Sir:
I am feeling sorry if my letter distub you. is the leading online marketplace for scientific
products used by pharmaceutical, chemical and biotechnology
industry, hospital, research institutes, educational and other
related organizations in China.

¡¡¡¡ is the dynamic gateway for Chinese life science
industry and research professionals to the best online science
resources and breaking-through research news, and to
communicate with their colleagues around the world.

¡¡¡¡Serving life society, accelerating science progress, our missions
are to provide a one- stop shop for bio-related products and
become a friend of bio-scientists for their research works., Co. Ltd
West Unit3£¬9/F, SEG Hi-tech Industrial Park,
Huaqiang Rd. Shenzhen, 518028
P. R. China
Tel : 86-755-3691824 3691825 3691826 3202802
Fax :86-755-3691811