Zebra Danios

PZ Myers myers at mac.com
Thu Aug 24 12:19:50 EST 2000

In article <8o3cdm$h73$1 at mercury.hgmp.mrc.ac.uk>,
pagerond at msu.edu ("Ronda Page") wrote:

> Hi.  I figure I am in the wrong place for this, but I couldn't find a
> newsgroup only for zebra danios.  I keep them in my aquarium and was
> looking for others that do to.  If anyone out there does, awesome!  I
> get the feeling that this is more of a scientific newsgroup, though.
> So, here's to hoping!  If anyone can point me in the right direction, I
> would appreciate it.  I like newsgroups better than mailing lists, but
> will join a mailing list if I need to.  Thanks!

I suspect that the majority of the people who read this group rather
like the little guys we keep in our labs, so I doubt that anything you
could discuss about your personal interests would at all out of
place or unwanted here.

I don't think there is another group specifically for zebrafish. You
can chat about them in the rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc group, and
there's nothing wrong with learning about other fish, as well!

PZ Myers