Assistant Professor position

Chi-Bin Chien chi-bin.chien at hsc.utah.edu
Mon Dec 4 16:59:19 EST 2000

There is a faculty position open in our department which may be of
interest to readers of the zebrafish list (or their non-fish colleagues!).
Here is the announcement:

========================

TENURE-TRACK ASSISTANT PROFESSOR
in Developmental Neuroscience
Department of Neurobiology and Anatomy
University of Utah School of Medicine

Applicants must have a Ph.D., M.D. or equivalent degree and
postdoctoral research experience.  The ability to develop a very
strong independent research program in nervous system
development is of paramount importance. A strong commitment to
teaching medical and graduate students is also required.

Send a vita, a statement of research interests and names and
addresses of three references to:

Dr. T. N. Parks, Chair
Dept. of Neurobiology and Anatomy
Univ. of Utah School of Medicine
50 North Medical Drive
Salt Lake City, UT 84132

Applications may also be sent to the following e-mail address:

najobapp at mailman.med.utah.edu.

Deadline is March 1, 2001 or until a suitable candidate is found.
EOE/AA. We strongly encourage applications from women and
minorities.  Visit our department Web site at: http://www-
na.med.utah.edu
---