Methyl Cellulose

KMO Ege Bolge Subesi kmoege at unimedya.net.tr
Tue Dec 12 11:36:43 EST 2000

We are writing to you from the Chamber of Chemical Engineers in
zmir, TURKEY. Currently we are conducting a research about
'methyl cellulose', its production processes, properties, usage in
the industry etc. It would be great if you can aid us about this topic
either by forwarding us possible web addresses you think that
might be useful or publications by you or your colleagues. Thank
you in advnace for your valuable co-operation.

Regards,
Chamber Of Chemical Engineers Ege Branch
E-mail: kmoege at unimedya.net.tr
Web: www.unimedya.net.tr/kmoege
Phone: +90 (232) 421 3535 - 463 1529
Fax: +90 (232) 464 5908