Postdoc Position

Rolf Karlstrom karlstrom at
Tue Jan 4 11:57:39 EST 2000

Postdoctoral Position at the University of Massachusetts, Amherst

A post doctoral position is available to study axon guidance and
forebrain development in zebrafish.  We are characterizing several
previously identified mutations that affect axon guidance from the
retina to the tectum using a variety of molecular, genetic, and
experimental techniques.

Information about our research can be found on our web site at Applicants
should have experience in molecular genetics and developmental
biology.  Please send a CV, cover letter explaining career and
research interests, and references to the address below.  Initial
email contact is welcome.

Rolf Karlstrom
Department of Biology
Morrill Science Bldg.