Free listing for fish clubs

MDT2000 Michael at onlyme-enterprises.freeserve.co.uk
Thu Jan 13 11:06:33 EST 2000

Dear All,
My name is Michael Thompson and I am the editor for Pets Online,
a new web
site due for launch in March of 2000. This is not a shopping site but
funded by our advertisers. As part of the site we are including a
listing
of clubs first by animal and secondly by region. There are six
regions:
Northern Ireland Ireland Scotland England Wales International. To
have
your club entered in the listing completely free with no obligation e-
mail
myself here at: onlyme_ at btinternet.com

Once the site is officially online the address will be posted in this
newsgroup.

Thank you for you time co-operation.
If you know of other clubs that would be interested, be sure and mail them
with this message.

---