Zebrafish learning and memory

Sandra Albro salbro1 at swarthmore.edu
Mon Jan 31 11:07:57 EST 2000

I've searched your zebrafish websites but have been unable to
locate information on zebrafish learning paradigms.  I'm particularly
interested in classical conditioning paradigms, and I would like to
know if someone could point me toward resources -- websites,
journal articles, specific scientists -- that could give me a bit more
information on zebrafish classical conditioning models.  I would
also be interested in learning more about genetic mutations that
alter learning and/or memory in the zebrafish.

Your help with this matter is very much appreciated.

Thank you,
  Sandra Albro
  Class of 2001
  Swarthmore College