Seeking a postdoc position

Zhao haobin zhaomax at sina.com.cn
Wed Jul 12 09:55:04 EST 2000

Dear Sir:

I am Haobin Zhao in China, I am seeking a chance to work in your
lab as postdoctor or visit scholar.

I have got Ph D in Institute of Hydrobiology, Chinese Academy of
Sciences in Febrary this year.

I have spent three years to study clone of transgenic fish from
September 1996. The project of clone of transgenic fish needs
technique of gene clone, PCR, cell culture, transfection of
cell,micromanipulation, fish culture,etc,so I am well-trained in
molecular biology,cell biology, and developmental biology.

If you are intrested in my case, please reply me.

yours sincerely,

Haobin Zhao

The Center of Biotechnology
Hubei Academy of Agricultural Sciences