residence time for messages

Pat Edwards edwards at
Thu Jun 1 11:51:54 EST 2000

Hello, David...

I am the moderator of the zebrafish research news group
(bionet.organisms.zebrafish). Unfortunately, I have nothing to do
with how long the posted messages stay in your browser. Most
usually "disappear" once they have been read, but I believe you
can change the settings of your news reader to retain them until
they are deleted.

You can find all of the past news group postings at on the Zebrafish Information
Server. They are all archived there.

I hope that this helps to answer your question. Maybe someone
else will have more specific suggestions for you.

Pat Edwards