residence time for messages

Pat Edwards edwards at uoneuro.uoregon.edu
Thu Jun 1 11:51:54 EST 2000

Hello, David...

I am the moderator of the zebrafish research news group
(bionet.organisms.zebrafish). Unfortunately, I have nothing to do
with how long the posted messages stay in your browser. Most
usually "disappear" once they have been read, but I believe you
can change the settings of your news reader to retain them until
they are deleted.

You can find all of the past news group postings at
http://zebra.biol.sc.edu/bionet.html on the Zebrafish Information
Server. They are all archived there.

I hope that this helps to answer your question. Maybe someone
else will have more specific suggestions for you.

Pat Edwards

--

><)))'>  ZF Administrative Coordinator
><)))'>  Institute of Neuroscience
><)))'>  1254 University of Oregon
><)))'>  Eugene, OR 97403-1254
><)))'>  (541) 346-5222 / FAX (541) 346-4548
><)))'>  e-mail: edwards at uoneuro.uoregon.edu

---