zebrafish vendor info

Diana Stanton dstanton at scripps.edu
Thu Jun 1 14:24:15 EST 2000

I'm a laboratory animal veterinarian at the Scripps research institute
in San Diego, CA. Our practitioner society is having a continuing
education seminar this fall on emerging aquatic and semiterrestrial
animal models and associated biomethodologies.  I'm looking for
vendors who may have information or dollars to contribute as
sponsors. Would anyone have suggestions for vendors of fish,
frogs, and aquatic supplies that we could contact? Any help you
can provide would be much appreciated.

As the Zebrafish is fast becoming the genetic workhorse, I'd like to
provide a quality program for my colleagues this fall, and your site
seems to have lots of good stuff.

Thanks for any help, Diana

Diana D. Stanton D.V.M.
The Scripps Research Institute