Nightmares do come true.

Graham Corley-Smith corley at uoneuro.uoregon.edu
Mon Jun 12 12:43:10 EST 2000

Greetings,

I owe you all an apology.  Many times I have had the nightmare of
sleeping through an exam or important meeting.  This morning it
came true. I did not wake up in time to get here when it was my
time to give fish groupie.  My sincerest apologies. On the good
side (hard to find in this case), I have a presentation ready on ovary
and testis morphology, primordial germ cell migration, and gonad
formation.  If in future, someone has to be out of town during their
allotted fish groupie slot, I can step in and cover for them.

PS -- The campus health center is closed until June 19.

All the Best,
Graham

Graham Corley-Smith
Institute of Neuroscience