Second European Conference on Zebrafish Genetics and Development

Stephen Wilson ucgawil at ucl.ac.uk
Tue Mar 7 15:56:29 EST 2000

The Second European Conference on Zebrafish Genetics and
Development

We are currently planning this conference and have made
provisional bookings for the meeting to be held at University
College London from the 19-22nd April 2001.

Before we confirm all of our bookings, I would like to check that our
meeting does not clash with any other major meetings that would
attract similar participants.  As a significant proportion of attendees
will come from Germany and other European countries, it is
particularly important that there is no major clash with German
meetings. However, we also intend to attract attendees from the
US and Japan and so would also appreciate any information from
our colleagues in these countries.

We hope to organise a small workshop on imaging, time-lapse,
and data analysis techniques on the 18th and 19th April.

Please send any thoughts and comments to Steve Wilson
(s.wilson at ucl.ac.uk).  Please be aware that it has already been
very difficult to arrange the current dates and so changing them
would be a last resort.

Details of the conference and workshop as they evolve will be
accessible at http://www.ucl.ac.uk/zebrafish-group/

--
Stephen Wilson
Department of Anatomy and Developmental Biology
s.wilson at ucl.ac.uk

Phone: 0207 679 3348
Fax:  0207 679 7349
http://www.ucl.ac.uk/zebrafish-group/