Upcoming Meetings

CellPress special at cell.com
Fri Mar 31 11:43:37 EST 2000

Cell Press will be exhibiting at some upcoming meetings that
might be of interest to you:

American Association of Cancer Research (AACR), April 2 - 5 in
San Francisco, CA

Federation of American Societies for Experimental Biology
(FASEB), April 15 - 18 in San Diego, CA

American Association of Immunology (AAI), May 12 - 15 in
Seattle, WA

American Society for Microbiology (ASM), May 21 - 25 in Los
Angeles, CA

If you plan to attend any of these meetings, we hope you'll
stop by the Cell Press booth in the exhibit hall.  We'll be
giving away free copies of Cell, Neuron, Immunity, and
Molecular Cell, and other treats.  You can also take advantage
of our meeting discount rate and save $15 when ordering a
subscription.  Hope to see you there!

Cell Press
1050 Massachusetts Ave
Cambridge, MA 02138