aquatic systems for Zebrafish

William L. Wade w-wade at nwu.edu
Tue May 2 10:15:59 EST 2000

Greetings,

We anticipate a new researcher joining us in the fall who will set up
a zebra fish study.  I would appreciate any of your thoughts on
aquatic systems, any preferences, history, etc. that are currently
used to support these animals.  I have data and a contact at
Pharmacal, and have also been told about Marine Biosciences?
Any info would be greatly appreciated.

I wish I had more info as far as how many fish we anticipate she
will use. The info available at this time is that they will be 7-20 day
old larval fish. Thanks in advance for your consideration.

Bill Wade, LVT, LATG
Manager, Quality & Training
CEAR
Northwestern University