Novel zebrafish-related site

ino ino at umich.edu
Tue May 2 11:04:10 EST 2000

We recently published a list of zebrafish apoptosis regulators found
in ESTs in Cell Death and Differentiation. Inohara & Nunez (2000)
7, 509-510.

http://www.stockton-press.co.uk/server-
java/Arknoid/stockton_pri/1350-9047/v7n5/pdf/4400679a.pdf

We also made a homepage to easily access those genes and their
resources, including hyperlinks and a daily updated list of the
apoptosis regulators.

http://www-personal.umich.edu/~ino/List/zebrafishEST.html
http://www-personal.umich.edu/~ino/List/zebrafishEST0.html

This site has been announced in the journal shown above but I do
not think that zebrafish scientists will read it and find the site in the
paper, although the list provides important information of cell death
in zebrafish.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
--
NAOHIRO INOHARA, PhD

Department of Pathology and Comprehensive Cancer Center,
University of Michigan Medical School,
4131 CCGC
1500 E.Medical Center Dr.,
Ann Arbor, MI 48109