Novel zebrafish-related site

ino ino at
Tue May 2 11:04:10 EST 2000

We recently published a list of zebrafish apoptosis regulators found
in ESTs in Cell Death and Differentiation. Inohara & Nunez (2000)
7, 509-510.

We also made a homepage to easily access those genes and their
resources, including hyperlinks and a daily updated list of the
apoptosis regulators.

This site has been announced in the journal shown above but I do
not think that zebrafish scientists will read it and find the site in the
paper, although the list provides important information of cell death
in zebrafish.

Thank you.

Department of Pathology and Comprehensive Cancer Center,
University of Michigan Medical School,
4131 CCGC
1500 E.Medical Center Dr.,
Ann Arbor, MI 48109