Red Tailed Zebra Fish

Bruce Pritchard bruce.pritchard at worldnet.att.net
Fri May 26 09:38:10 EST 2000

I have a question about a type of zebra fish, I think its called a red
tailed zebra fish. A few weeks ago I put a single, red tailed zebra
fish in with my goldfish after watching my fish for a moment I
noticed that it began nipping at the goldfishes fin. I then took it out
and placed it in its own separate tank. Recently I purchased some
young koi fish, I then put the zebra fish in with them it proceeded to
try and do the same thing it had done with the goldfish. Is this
natural, or is my fish just aggressive?