Absorbtion of minerals by freshwater fish

Gir234affe gir234affe at aol.com
Mon Nov 13 11:33:23 EST 2000

I am performing some experiments for my advanced biology
concerning the affects of some selected additives upon the
circulatory rates of goldfish. In order to begin the primary designing
of the experiment, I need to know in what form these substances
are typically absorbed. At this point in the experiment, I am hoping
to test calcium and vitamin A. If anyone know the form in which
these substances are absorbed, I would greatly appreciate this
information.

---