nematodes in fish system

Anne Ungar au4n at virginia.edu
Wed Oct 4 13:24:36 EST 2000

We have been seeing some worms which I believe to be
nematodes in along with our embryos.  The worms are transparent
and about 500 microns long.   They are motile so I don't think they
are the Capillarids described in the zebrafish book.  Does anyone
know if these might be parasites?

Anne Ungar

tel. (804) 243-8703  office/lab
fax  (804) 982-5626
email au4n at virginia.edu
lab location: Chemistry building room 228

U.S. postal mailing address:                    Vendor / Fedex mailing
address: Anne Ungar                                     Anne Ungar
Department of Biology, Gilmer Hall          Department of Biology,
Gilmer
Hall McCormick Road                                     McCormick Road
University of Virginia                                University of
Virginia P.O. Box 400328
Charlottesville VA 22903 Charlottesville, VA 22904-4328