IMB faculty jobs

Tom Stevens stevens at morel.uoregon.edu
Thu Oct 19 12:29:00 EST 2000

IMB Faculty Jobs

The Institute of Molecular Biology at the University of Oregon
(http://www.molbio.uoregon.edu/) seeks up to four faculty
members to begin Fall, 2001.  These appointments will be made
through either the Biology Department or the Chemistry
Department (Biochemistry Division) as is appropriate to the
background and interests of the candidates.  We seek outstanding
individuals studying fundamental problems in cell biology, genetics,
molecular biology, molecular genetics of behavior, structural
biology, genomics/proteomics, biochemistry, or biophysics, but will
consider outstanding applications in other areas.  We anticipate
filling these positions at the tenure-track Assistant Professor level
although more senior candidates will be considered.

Interested persons should forward a curriculum vitae, statement of
research interests/plans and arrange for three letters of
recommendation to be sent by November 10, 2000 to either
or both of the following:

Molecular Biology Search
Biology Appointment
Institute of Molecular Biology
University of Oregon
Eugene, OR 97403-1229

Molecular Biology Search
Biochemistry Appointment
Institute of Molecular Biology
University of Oregon
Eugene, OR 97403-1229

The University of Oregon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Institution committed to cultural diversity and compliance with the
Americans with Disabilities Act.