Neurobiologist Search

Anand Chandrasekhar anandc at missouri.edu
Mon Oct 23 18:18:23 EST 2000

TWO NEUROBIOLOGISTS

The Division of Biological Sciences (www.biology.missouri.edu) at
the University of Missouri-Columbia invites applications for two new
tenure-track positions in neurobiology, an assistant professor and
an advanced associate professor/full professor.  Applicants should
be working in the general areas of the genetic basis of behavior, or
the experimental biology and neural modeling of sensory and/or
motor systems.  We are particularly interested in individuals whose
research interests complement those of our current faculty.  MU
features strong interdisciplinary programs in Neuroscience,
Molecular Biology, and Genetics.

The Division offers highly competitive salaries, generous start-up
packages, modern research laboratories and support facilities, an
active graduate program with institutional support for students and
postdoctoral associates, and a highly interactive faculty.  We are
firmly committed to fostering ethnic and gender diversity in our
faculty and our student body, and thus strongly encourage
applications from women and members of groups underrepresented
in science.

Send curriculum vitae, reprints, statements of research and
teaching interests, and three letters of reference to: Dr. John David,
Chair, Division of Biological Sciences, University of Missouri-
Columbia, Columbia MO 65211-7400.  The review of applications
will begin on December 1, 2000.

MU is an Equal Opportunity--Affirmative Action Employer.