help needed

Andreas Fritz afritz at
Mon Oct 30 16:09:49 EST 2000

Dear colleagues,

I am preparing a lab class in developmental biology for upper level
undergraduates.  However, they will have little or no practical
experience, and are limited to about 8-10 hrs a week on average (it
can be more on occasions).  The entire lab will run for about 8-10
weeks. I would appreciate it very much if people who have used
zebrafish in lab classes  to address issues of development and/or
developmental genetics could share possible ideas or suggestions
for experiments that seemed to be successful with students.

You can contact me by e-mail: afritz at

Thank you very much in advance,
Andreas Fritz

Andreas Fritz, Ph.D.