Animal care charges

Diane C. Slusarski diane-slusarski at uiowa.edu
Tue Oct 31 16:11:05 EST 2000

My institution is trying to set up a fee schedule for care of
zebrafish.  Since the central ACU administration deals with all
sorts of animals, they may not have a realistic idea as to charges
for fish care. In any event, I would like to poll the z-fin community
on the daily/monthly costs of their facilities.  It would also be
helpful to know what the Animal care responsibilities include and
the size of the facility.

Many thanks in advance for taking to time to reply.  Input from other
institutions will help in generating a "reasonable charge rate".

Sincerely,
Diane C. Slusarski
***** Diane C. Slusarski Assistant Professor The University of Iowa
Department of Biological Sciences       Phone: 319/335-3229 136
Biology
Building                    FAX: 319/335-1069 Iowa City, Iowa  52242-
1324

e-mail: diane-slusarski at uiowa.edu

http://www.biology.uiowa.edu/slusarski/