11th International Conference on Second Messengers and

Gayle McMurray gaylem at ariel.ucs.unimelb.edu.au
Tue Sep 5 18:02:12 EST 2000

PLEASE CHECK WEB SITE FOR DETAILS AND
REGISTRATION: http://www.secondmessengers.com/

Dear Delegate,

     You now have a golden opportunity to visit Australia! Attend the
11th International Conference SECOND MESSENGERS AND
PHOSPHOPROTEINS in Melbourne, Australia, April 22 - 26, 2001.
     This conference is the leading international Signal Transduction
Research gathering; a comprehensive program of top international
invited speakers covering the major areas in the field. Over 70
international speakers, 31 sessions, poster presentations, and
trade exhibits will be offered, and there are 40-80 slots for speakers
chosen from submitted abstracts. For those of you who have not
visited Australia, I invite you and your colleagues to attend, and
submit an abstract. Full details of the CALL FOR ABSTRACTS can
be found at: http://www.secondmessengers.com/
     Travel agents available to assist with air travel and holiday
bookings include:
mailto:amex at burkeroadtravel.com.au,
mailto:malcolm at travelcompany.com.au,
mailto:travelez at netlink.com.au.
The AUD exchange rate is approximately US$0.57, Yen 61.35,
Pound 0.38, and Euro 0.63, permitting a low cost vacation to
Australia in conjunction with attending the meeting. Take
advantage of Australian travel agents for discount fares due to the
favourable exchange rate. See web site for more details.
     Early registration fee available if registering before November 30
2000:
University/Academic/R&D: A$870
Student: A$450
To assist in our planning please advise Mrs. Gayle McMurray
(g.mcmurray at medicine.unimelb.edu.au) on your intention either to
register only, submit abstract for poster only, or submit abstract for
oral/poster option.  I look forward to your contribution and
participation in this important meeting and hope you will have an
enjoyable vacation in Australia.

Professor Bruce Kemp
Conference Chair

**Please note: We do not endorse unsolicited e-mail. You have
been sent this information as a member of the scientific
community. Your address will not be given or sold to any other
organizations and will only be used in regards to the 2001 Second
Messengers Conference. To remove yourself from this mailing list
please REPLY to this message indicating that you wish to be
removed from the mailing list.**