Morpholino oligos from GENE TOOLS, LLC

Jon D. Moulton, Ph.D. jmoulton at gene-tools.com
Thu Sep 21 11:40:07 EST 2000

Good day, microinjecting folks!

Morpholino oligos from Gene Tools offer a specific, effective, stable
and non-toxic alternative to thiophosphate antisense for embryo
injection. Many zebrafish researchers have recently been ordering
our Morpholinos and achieving excellent results, duplicating mutant
phenotypes by using antisense.  Publications are coming soon in
major journals from Zebrafish Morpholino work.

We offer free a free targeting service.  Send us a GenBank
accession number or a cDNA sequence and we will design a
Morpholino oligo sequence for your order.

Gene Tools website:
http://www.gene-tools.com

A report on Morpholinos used in Xenopus has been recently
published:

Janet Heasman, Matt Kofron, and Chris Wylie.  Beta-Catenin
Signaling Activity Dissected in the Early Xenopus Embryo: A Novel
Antisense Approach.  Developmental Biology 222: 124-134 (2000)

For a recent review describing Morpholinos:

James Summerton.  Morpholino Antisense Oligomers: The Case
for an RNase-H Independent Structural Type.  Biochimica et
Biophysica Acta 1489: 141-158 (1999)

You are welcome to email us requesting a list of references to
Morpholino publications.

jmoulton at gene-tools.com

Jon D. Moulton, Ph.D.
Scientist, Applications and Special Projects
GENE TOOLS, LLC
P.O. Box 1186, Corvallis, OR 97339 USA
Phone: (541) 753-6330
Fax: (541) 753-6360