Zebrafish advice

Schofield betsys at fast.net
Fri Sep 22 09:43:42 EST 2000

I am currently undergoing a research project involving the mating of
Leopard danios and Zebra danios and am encountering some
difficulty maintaining the fish.  Any advise would help.  We have
been having trouble maintaining acceptable ammonia levels, could
you suggest any organisms that my assist in this matter.  Also,
the fish seem to be losing some of their pigmentation and have
gone from black or dark grey Zebras to a faded light grey or even
tan.  What might that problem stem from?  Could it be their food
source?

Regards,
Elizabeth Schofield
betsys at fast.net