Consulting Scientists Wanted

workanywhere workanywhere at ingenuity.com
Tue Apr 10 16:08:30 EST 2001

INGENUTIY SYSTEMS is looking for Consulting Scientists

We are a company building next-generation information
technologies that
will change the way functional genetic data will be used by research
scientists. We need the help of research scientists to accomplish
our goal
of providing researchers with timely access to the knowledge they
need to
make better decisions faster.

Qualifications: PhD or PhD students in Molecular and Cellular
Biology,
Biochemistry, Genetics or a related field (no software or
programming
expertise required)

Responsibilities: Read and extract information from peer-reviewed
articles
in leading journals

Benefits of being a Consulting Scientist:

 * Set your own schedule, you decide when and how much you
work

 * Make money - our consultants make several hundred to several
thousand dollars per month

 * Improves your ability to quickly read and comprehend journal
articles

 * You can work from anywhere via the Internet

 * Being a Consultant looks great on your resume or CV

 * Allows you to experience an alternative scientific career field

For more details about becoming a Consulting Scientist go to
www.workanywhere.ingenuity.com
For general information about INGENUITY SYSTEMS go to
www.ingenuity.com

****If you refer a friend who becomes a Consulting Scientist, we'll
give
you $100 - details at the website****