Aquarium Lima

Milagros Acosta acostamil01 at terra.com.pe
Fri Apr 13 14:52:38 EST 2001

Dear Friends and Clients :

We advise you about the re-launch of our totally repotenciated
website :

http://www.aquarium-lima.com

Now with more photos in this link section.

The new special section call news ( located at home ), here you
can have a direct access to: all news about the Peruvian industry,
special offers, expeditions, river & weather conditions on the jungle,
exclusive photos of very rare new fish of our last expeditions, many
useful information, and too much, this section will be up date every
30 days ( about 15th to 18th of every month ).

We are working in this moment in  preparing our home page for
support e-business ( electronic commerce ) , we will advise you
when we finish our new project.

We really hope that you enjoy our work .

With best regards,
The Aquarium Lima sales staff

AQUARIUM LIMA E.I.R.L.
Aymaras 129 - Monterrico.