Position available

Jon Clarke ucgajoc at ucl.ac.uk
Thu Aug 9 07:53:52 EST 2001

A post-doctoral position is available to study the development of the
zebrafish embryo brain. This position is funded by the Medical Research
Council in the UK and is available for 3 years. Our laboratory uses
cellular, molecular and genetic techniques to study the development of
hindbrain segments and to analyse the generation of differentiated cell
types from mitotically active neuroepithelial cells. We are part of a
large research group with extensive experience in zebrafish
neuroembryology and our department has several confocal and multiphoton
microscopes available for advanced microscopy and time-lapse analysis
of living embryos. Applicants should preferably have experience in both
molecular genetic techniques and zebrafish development.

Please send applications to

Dr Jon Clarke
Department of Anatomy and Developmental Biology
UCL
Gower Street
London WC1E 6BT, UK

Or e-mail to jonathan.clarke at ucl.ac.uk