Postdoc positions

Paul Liu pliu at nhgri.nih.gov
Thu Dec 6 16:39:31 EST 2001

Two postdoctoral research positions are available immediately to
study leukemia and hematopoiesis. In one project, gene-targeting
and transgenic mouse models will be used to study the functions
of Cbfb/AML1 genes in hematopoiesis and leukemogenesis. In the
other project, genetic control of myelopoiesis and oncogenesis will
be studied in zebrafish models.  Background information on our
research can be obtained from the web site:
http://www.nhgri.nih.gov/Intramural_research/People/liu.html.

NIH is committed to facilitate the development of next generation of
independent investigators and we have full access to NHGRI core
facilities that provide a high level of support for transgenic mouse
and ES cell work, cytogenetics, fluorescent and confocal
microscopy, flow cytometry, sequencing, DNA microarrays, and
computational genomics. Applicants must have a PhD and/or MD
and less than five years of postdoctoral experience.

Please send CV, a statement of research interests, and 3 letters of
recommendation to

Dr. P. Paul Liu
NHGRI, NIH
49 Convent Drive
Building 49, Room 3A18
BETHESDA, MD 20892
Phone:  (301) 402-2529, Fax:  (301) 402-4929

The NIH is an equal opportunity employer.
--
P. Paul Liu, MD, PhD
Senior Investigator
pliu at nhgri.nih.gov