Please view my resume.

brucepm at pacbell.net brucepm at pacbell.net
Tue Jan 9 10:06:44 EST 2001

10517 VALPARAISO STREET
LOS ANGELES, CA 90034
PHONE:310.202.9005
CELL:310.213.1148
E-Mail:brucepm at pacbell.net
BRUCE MEYERS
PROFESSIONAL PROFILE:

I am a Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE). My experience includes trouble-shooting, project participation and administration, resource management, and meeting client business goals by integr
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:

+	MCSE (Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer ID  #1618245)
+	MCP+I (Microsoft Certified Professional + Internet)
+	LAN/WAN service-based
+	Implementation and administration of NT Server Domains, NT BackOffice components, and networked Windows clients
+	Rolling out of infrastructure deployment projects
+	Network traffic analysis, performance monitoring & IP conflict resolution
+	PC hardware installation, configuration, and trouble-shooting
+	Program management, staff training & user education
+	Enterprise experience as software pre-sales SE. Familiar with MS SQL 7 and IIS 4

PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
1995 TO DATE - Independent Consultant

+	Assisted in the planning and implementation of NT Security for businesses migrating to Client Server Architecture
+	Participated in NT Server environment expansion: PDC, BDC, File & Print and Application services
+	Standardized backup and restore policies and procedures
+	Maintained WINS/DNS services across multiple Class B & C subnets
Planned program to evaluate and install Windows 2000 Server upgrades and Windows 2000 Professional desktop upgrades

---