job posting - zebrafish functional genomics

Camila Esguerra esguerra at mermaidbio.com
Thu Jan 18 10:53:53 EST 2001

Mermaid Pharmaceuticals is a drug discovery company based in
Hamburg, Germany, focused on the high-throughput identification
and validation of disease-relevant drug targets and therapeutically
active compounds.

As an emerging leader in the field of in organismo drug discovery,
Mermaid has established a unique technology platform based on
novel, high-throughput bioassays in a vertebrate model organism for
drug discovery applications in several major disease areas.

Research Positions in Zebrafish Functional Genomics To
complement our rapidly expanding research activities in zebrafish-
based functional genomics, we are currently seeking talented,
highly motivated scientists at all levels, from recent graduates to
group leaders. Successful applicants will have combined a relevant
university degree with a strong record of accomplishment in
molecular, cellular, or developmental biology. Research experience
in zebrafish development or in a medically relevant biological
system would be especially advantageous. Strong organizational,
communication, and teamwork skills are essential.

As an internationally oriented company we require fluency in the
English language for all research positions.  We offer a competitive
salary and benefits package according to qualifications and
experience.  Applicants interested in realizing their full career
potential in a fast-paced, results-oriented team should send their
CV (with names and contact information of two references) to:
Mermaid Pharmaceuticals GmbH, Attn: Camila V. Esguerra,
Lagerstrasse 11, 20357 Hamburg, Germany, or
careers at mermaidbio.com..
--
____________________________

Camila V. Esguerra