Micro-Bevelling

Danny Jardine danny_jardine at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 5 09:58:39 EST 2001

Hi,

I was just wondering if any labs out there micro-bevel their
microinjection tips before using them. I was thinking a 45 degree
angle would make things much easier. Anyway, if anyone does,
help on where or how this can be done would be very appreciated.
WPI offers a machine but it is very expensive and they will not
customize them anymore due to a shortage in technicians.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny Jardine
GSA-UNBSJ President
UNBSJ M.Sc. Student
B.Sc. (Mount Allison)
1 Alpha Place, Apt. #7
Saint John, NB
E2K 4K9
Work Ph.# 506-648-5794
Home Ph.# 506-693-1145
Cell Ph.# 506-650-1678
danny_jardine at hotmail.com
"Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose" - Janis Joplin