postdoctoral position ad

Francisco Pelegri fjpelegri at facstaff.wisc.edu
Mon Jul 16 11:12:06 EST 2001

Postdoctoral Position

One postdoctoral position is available to study maternal effect
mutations that affect patterning and gastrulation.  Our laboratory
uses a forward genetic approach to identify maternal genes
required for the earliest events in patterning and morphogenesis of
the zebrafish embryo.  The biomedical community at the University
of Wisconsin - Madison, and in particular the Genetics Department
constitutes a superb scientific environment in a collegiate
atmosphere.  We are located in Madison, Wisconsin, a city that is
consistently rated as one of the most livable cities in the U.S.
Applicants should have experience in Developmental and/or Cell
Biology and familiarity with molecular techniques.

___________________

Francisco Pelegri
Assistant Professor
Department of Genetics
University of Wisconsin - Madison
445 Henry Mall
Madison, WI 53706-1574
Tel: office (608) 265-9286; lab (608) 262-2920
Fax: (608) 262-2976
Email: fjpelegri at facstaff.wisc.edu
http://www.wisc.edu/genestest/CATG/pelegri/