Research Technician and postdoc for histological screen

Keith C. Cheng, MD, PhD kcheng at psu.edu
Mon Jul 23 16:35:33 EST 2001

Research Technician needed immediately for a zebrafish genetics
laboratory in the Jake Gittlen Cancer Research Institute at the
Penn State College of Medicine.  We are analyzing previously
generated genomic instability and cell differentiation mutants, plan
a new histological screen for more cell differentiation mutants, and
are engaged in transgenic and morpholino microinjection work.  We
need a person of unquestionable integrity, excellent work ethic,
cooperative spirit, interest in genetics/genomics, ability to juggle
tasks, and attention to detail.  Experience with zebrafish is
desirable but not essential.  Hershey, Pennsylvania is nearly a
nearly crime-free, peaceful, friendly, and family-oriented place to
live with excellent public schools and cultural opportunities.
Hershey is 20 minutes from Harrisburg, 3.5 hours from New York
City, 2.5 hours from Washington,D.C., 2 hours from Philadelphia,
and 1.5 hours from Baltimore.

If interested, send c.v., statement of career goals, and references to

Dr. Keith C. Cheng
Jake Gittlen Cancer Research Institute
500 University Drive
Hershey PA 17033