Position posting

Cunming Duan cduan at umich.edu
Thu Jun 14 18:00:40 EST 2001

Two postdoctoral positions are available to study the roles of
insulin/IGF signaling system and related genes in controlling the
zebrafish size and longevity. Applicants should have extensive
knowledge in developmental biology or cell biology. Knowledge in
signal transduction is desirable but not required.

Our lab is housed in the Department of Molecular, Cellular and
Developmental Biology, University of Michigan.  The lab is fully
equipped for cell culture, molecular cloning, gene expression,
immunocytochemistry, protein purification and characterization,
signal transduction, and transgenic animal studies. Our lab is part
of an active Cell and Developmental Biology community at the
University of Michigan Ann Arbor campus.  Postdoctoral here have
access to services provide by the university to faculty and trainee,
including family housing, health insurance and athletic facilities.

Please send your CV and 3 reference to:

C. Duan
Department of Molecular, Cellular and Developmental Biology
University of Michigan
Natural Science Bldg. Room 3065
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-1048
FAX: 734-647-0884