zf microarray

Michael Lardelli michael.lardelli at adelaide.edu.au
Mon Jun 18 09:36:15 EST 2001

Dear Zebrafish Community,

This is just a quick note to give you the unfortunate news that,
despite your enthusiastic support, I was not able to bring the
funding bodies around regarding production of a zebrafish
microarray. However, do not despair! Wonderful things are
happening in Singapore it seems and something may be available
next year.

Thanks anyway for taking the time to reply to my inquiries. Your
efforts may not be wasted since the information can be used others
in their attempts to get funding.

Regards,

Michael
_______________________
Michael Lardelli
Department of Molecular Biosciences
Discipline of Genetics and
   Special Research Centre for the
   Molecular Genetics of Development
Adelaide University
5005
AUSTRALIA

Tel.    (Aust. = 61) (0)8 8303 3212  direct
        (Aust. = 61) (0)8 8303 5633  departmental secretary
Fax.    (Aust. = 61) (0)8 8303 4399
e-mail. michael.lardelli at adelaide.edu.au

Visit our UPDATED (!) website at:

http://www.science.adelaide.edu.au/genetics/lardelli/lardellilabwww.ht
ml

And now, a word from our legal department ...
and contains information which may be confidential and/or
copyright.  If you are not the intended recipient please do
not read, save, forward, disclose, or copy the contents of
this email. If this email has been sent to you in error,
please
delete this email and any copies or links to this email
completely and immediately from your system.  No
representation is made that this email is free of viruses.
Virus scanning is recommended and is the responsibility
of  the recipient.

---