Microsatellite primers wanted

bekah Burns bekah at reed.edu
Mon Mar 5 10:56:06 EST 2001

For my undergraduate thesis I will be using primers from zebra fish
to look for markers in a related species, the mountain minnow.  I
would like to try many primers but will only be running about 20
reactions with each one, therefore needing far less than I can buy
from a company.  Since I am an undergraduate I have a very limited
budget so I am hoping that other labs will be willing to sell or
donate small quantities of primers to me. Primers for
microsatellites in linkage groups are especially wanted. Thank you
very much. Bekah Burns

---