zebrafish questions

Pat Edwards edwards at uoneuro.uoregon.edu
Mon Mar 12 11:20:44 EST 2001

Good morning!

I just forwarded a query to the news group from a student who had
some basic questions on why zebrafish are used in research. She
wants to use the information in a speech for her forensics
competition.

I would like to request that those of you who take time to respond
to her questions share your answers with others who frequently
ask the same questions. You can do this either by responding
through the news group or by cc'ing your answers directly to me
(edwards at uoneuro.uoregon.edu). I want to compile the responses
and add them to the FAQs section of the Zebrafish K-12 website at
http://www.neuro.uoregon.edu/k12/zfk12.html so that others can
benefit by them.

Your help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks much!

Pat Edwards