transgenetic zebrafish

LinzLinz18 at aol.com LinzLinz18 at aol.com
Mon May 14 09:49:55 EST 2001

Hi,

I am a ninth grader at Marblehead High School in Marblehead,
Massachusetts. I am trying to do a project on Transgenetic Zebra
fish, and I can't seem to find any useful information. I need to find
out why people make transgenetic Zebrafish, what genes are
transferred from the donor to the recipient, and how. I also need to
find info. about how they are cloned, and if there are any
controversies or problems with making the fish. Any help you could
give me would be great thank you very much.

Lindsay Brown