zebrafish research technician ad

David Ransom ransomd at ohsu.edu
Mon Nov 5 11:07:30 EST 2001

A research technician position is available in the laboratory of Dr.
David Ransom, Department of Cell and Developmental Biology,
Oregon Health and Science University. We are studying the
transcriptional control of hematopoietic and mesenchymal stem
cell development using zebrafish as a model system. Duties
include management of a state-of-the-art aquaculture facility
immediately adjacent to the laboratory; molecular biology and
genetic analysis of zebrafish. A Bachelors degree in biology or a
related field is required. This position is ideal for an ambitious
individual who is interested in pursuing future graduate training and
wants to live in the vibrant city of Portland. To apply, please send a
CV including the names and telephone numbers of references to:

David G. Ransom, Ph.D.
Cell & Developmental Biology, L215
Oregon Health and Science University
3181 SW Sam Jackson Park Road
Portland, OR  97201

or email: ransomd at ohsu.edu

------------

I am excited to move from Boston to Portland and join the
expanding zebrafish research community in Oregon.  I will be in
touch in the future with an ad for a postdoc and an ad for the
Graduate Program in Cell and Molecular Biology at OHSU.

Cheers,

David
David G. Ransom, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor