Job posting

Robin Brueckner BruecknerR at missouri.edu
Tue Nov 20 11:35:44 EST 2001

Two Cell Biologists

The Division of Biological Sciences at the University of Missouri -
Columbia (www.biology.missouri.edu)invites applications for two
new tenure- track positions in cell biology at the assistant
professor or associate professor level.We are particularly interested
in individuals whose research interests complement those of our
current faculty.MU also features strong interdisciplinary programs
in Molecular Biology, Genetics and Neuroscience. The Division
offers highly competitive salaries,generous start-up packages,
modern research laboratories and support facilities, an active
graduate program with institutional support for students and
postdoctoral associates and a highly interactive faculty. We are
firmly committed to fostering ethnic and racial diversity in our
faculty and our student body, and thus strongly encourage
applications from women and members of groups underrepresented
in science.

Send curriculum vitae, reprints, statement of teaching and research
interests and three letters of reference to:

Dr. John David, Chair
Division of Biological Sciences
University of Missouri
Columbia MO 65211-7400

The review of application materials will begin on January 1, 2002.
MU is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer. To
request ADA accommodations contact Robin Brueckner at (573)
882-6650 or by e-mail at BruecknerR at missouri.edu.